- When you call us for a service, we will schedule a time to
visit with you in advance to get all of the
instructions to care
for your pet and/or your home. We would also like to meet your
pet! During this visit,
we will be completing a form with you
to record all the details of your instructions and important
To view or download this Word document form, click the form link below.
- You may sign a veterinarian medical treatment authorization form that will
permit your veterinarian to provide
services should your pet become ill during your absence.
We request that you check with your veterinarian
to determine how they will
arrange payment from you should we have to take your pet for treatment.
- We request that you provide all food, treats, clean up supplies, collars,
leashes, toys, etc. that are necessary
to care for your pet properly.
- With your permission, we would like to photograph your pet for the Client and Testimonial page of our website.
- If you are traveling away from home, we prefer to keep your key with us until
you have returned home.
This way, if your travel is delayed for unexpected reasons,
you can notify us to extend services to your pet
or home, and we will still have access to get in. At the time of our initial visit,
arrangements will be made to return your key.
- Visits will be scheduled between the hours of 7:00AM and 7:00PM. We will visit your
home at your requested
times, or as close as possible.
- All information that you give us will be kept strictly confidential. We do not share jobs with friends or
and no one from ManalaPet Sitters other than our family will access your home.
- We need to know if your pet bites so we can possibly make adjustments. If your pet
poses any danger or is
aggressive with his behavior, we will not be able to provide service.
- In the event there are bad weather conditions, we will get to your pet as soon as possible.
- Please pet proof any areas of your property that your pet could harm while you are
away, and check all gates,
latches, etc. to make sure they are working properly. We
cannot be responsible for any damage your pet may
cause while no one is supervising him.
- Payment will be collected at the completion of our services at the time we
return your key, unless other
arrangements are made.
- For your convenience, we accept payment in the form of cash, check, or PayPal.
If payment is made with PayPal, a service charge of 2.9% plus
.30 cents will be added to your invoice
to cover PayPal fees.
It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use this method of payment.
If you would like to pay with PayPal, please use the link below:
Rates & Services
Policies & Procedures
Clients & Testimonials